Recap of Good Times with the Young Naturists at Sunny Rest Nudist Resort

Sunny Rest Visit May 17-19, 2013
Guest website by: Todd Quigley
Once I checked in at the Sunny Rest office, I parked the car and headed around to the restaurant hoping to find some of the FKK folks. Sure enough, I found them eating dinner outside the eatery seated poolside. I pulled up a seat and had dinner. The food was good and the cost wasn’t bad. We spent quite some time just chatting, catching up with each other.
The hot tub is in the recently renovated barn combined with the bar, pool table, and night club. There’s a glass wall dividing the hot tub from the pool table and bar area that’s nice as it keeps the volume down in the hot tub area. I sat myself down and instantly felt relaxed! I and several others sat in the bathtub and conversed for a couple of hours.
We hung out at his trailer for a bit and chatted. Sadly, my energy level was falling and I needed to head back to my motel.
Sunny Rest
I woke up the next morning, showered, and headed back over to Sunny Rest. I stopped in at the restaurant for breakfast while awaiting the other FKK’ers to get up! After a delicious veggie omelet, home fries, and toast, a number of the group came down to breakfast. Again, we had some great conversation! This morning was a entertaining naked yoga class with Phyllis up in the Night Club. Next, an excellent hike through some trails on Sunny Rest’s large property.
We then decided to reach the dialog pool for some time although it was drizzling. It turned out great! The light mist joined with the warm pool felt fantastic. A few from the group went over to the poolside bar and signed through to the karaoke list. Eventually several of our members had their opportunity! Everyone from our group seemed fantastic. A few of the regulars were fairly good also.
After another satisfying meal at the restaurant, I headed up to one of the FKK member’s room with 3 others. At 9pm we got together around a bonfire. One of the guys started telling lots of jokes. He must have memorized 1,000 of them! He was a good time to listen to.
Sunny Rest’s New Night Club
Late that evening was the grand opening of the newly renovated night club with free wine and cheese. Since I am never one to turn down free cheese, I headed over with a couple others to check http://www.thoun.com/latest-updates/ out. About 90 percent of the people there wore regular night club clothing. The other 10 percent wore considerably less than would be let at a non-naturist night club – some were even nude! There was much fun to be had dancing and talking! Again, age got the best of me and I headed back to the motel at about 12:00 AM.
Sunny Rest Nudist Resort FKK Weekend Day 3
I am glad I did because I got to see several buddies before they headed out. We said our good-byes, and made plans to keep in touch! After another breakfast and some folks left, I went to the hot tub. http://www.thoun.com got to spend time conversing with a couple people who were still about. This is my favorite part – all the friendly people to talk to!
A little later I went to acquire some lunch. Again I ran into a few FKK’ers and some others we met the day before. We chatted at lunch, and the couple we met before appeared most interested in learning more about FKK and needed to join up! Later, nearly everyone had left.
I decided to take a dip in the hot tub one more time. Again, a couple folks were still about to chat with. Eventually I ‘d to get out and prepare yourself to leave. But not before a tasty pulled pork BBQ sandwich at the pub with some new buddies!
Eventually I said my goodbyes and headed back home. I always wish I could remain forever, leaving is the toughest part!
This review of our Sunny Rest Nudist Resort FKK Weekend was published by – Young Naturists and Naturists America FKK
Labels: clubs and resorts, pennsylvania, Sunny Rest
Class: Naturist Resort and Reviews, Social Nudity Blogs
About the Writer (Author Profile)
Guest blogs written alone for Naturist Portal.

Advertisements